As a non-profit organization, we rely heavily on the enthusiasm and dedication of volunteers to make our concerts a success. For those who are looking to gain some experience in the music production world, this is a great place for you to start. For every 10 hours of volunteering service, we will reward you with a free club t-shirt and 2 free tickets to a show of your choice. We can also provide you with an official reference letter by request.
Front of House Crew
- Handles ticket booth, general information, ushering, distribution of programmes, concessions, and decorations/clean up.
Transport and Stage Crew
- Moves equipment from studio to performance venue (and back)
- Set up and striking of equipment, before, during, and after shows
- Place recruitment posters and concert event posters on street poles, public boards and community centres.
Sheet Music Organizing
- Prepare sheet music for registered members of the ensemble. Involves printing, distributing, re-collecting music at the end of concert, and filing back into library.
- Taking HD photos of each member, ensembles, and overall event
- Selecting top 20% photos, editing if necessary, and uploading to social media channels
- Operate camera during live performance
- Capturing HD close ups shots of ensembles
- Post production editing
- Post production audio syncing
- Post production editing of lighting and exposure
- Finalizing and publishing each music piece into separate files
- Naming, adding description and uploading videos to our distribution channels (YouTube, social media, archive)
- Setting up all equipment, mic placement, and scene transitions
- Mixing live sound for events
- Mixing recordings
- Uploading and making recordings available through our distribution channels (website, social media, archive)